- Sig-ma cotton box pack D-nasty brand unstitch fabric for men
D-nasty takes great privilege in introducing, for the very first time in Pakistan, Liquid Ammonia Mercerized Cotton fabrics. With great efforts and extensive research, D-nasty can now proudly boast that our country is at par with the rest of the world in terms of technology in fabric finishing. We are grateful to our team, expert technicians and partners for giving D-nasty the opportunity to not only become pioneers in our country but to give our brand a global standing.
Liquid Ammonia Finish is a treatment given to cotton threads which strengthens and gives them a lustrous appearance. In this process ammonia gas is taken to very high minus temperature and converted into liquid ammonia. The fabric is then processed under this liquid ammonia. This makes the fabric very fine & lustrous with improved wrinkle resistance.
WHY LIQUID AMMONIA?
- A better alternative for mercerizing cellulose fabrics
- Fabric Durability
- Comfort through added softness
- Better appearance with vintage washes, reduced fluffiness, smooth and clear visuality
- Vivid colors
- Enhanced elasticity on stretch fabrics
- Improved wrinkle resistance
Free home delivery upto 2000
For Online Booking
#Note: Fabric color will vary 5% to 10% from the actual image of the product